The service that is a subject to the following agreement is distributed by AWARDSPACE.COM and provided by Attractsoft GmbH, registered in Germany, Registration No.: HRB 7963 KI.
YOU (the Client) should be aware that by signing up for an account with AWARDSPACE.COM, YOU absolutely agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public. Hence the Client accepts that it is beyond the power of AWARDSPACE.COM to restrict such access and guarantee the security of your files. YOU are completely in charge of protecting your data on AWARDSPACE.COM servers, which suggests that you would consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your hosting account on AWARDSPACE.COM servers. Please avoid publishing personal data that could be easily obtained by the wide public and consequently abused online.
By completing the order form and purchasing a hosting plan you agree and understand that this represents your electronic signature of this document.
AWARDSPACE.COM PAID SERVICES:
- SERVICE AGREEMENT
AWARDSPACE.COM shall provide its Services to YOU [the Client] under these Terms of Services [Agreement]. The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both AWARDSPACE.COM and the Client and to protect both parties from liability. This Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
By completing the Order Form and any other documents or agreements additionally specified in this Agreement, the Agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between AWARDSPACE.COM and the Client, thus being the most significant document of the established relationship. In case a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the Agreement\'s provisions are invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining provisions will completely reserve their validity.
The Client\'s side of the Agreement could be presented by: - an individual with personal demands being over 18 years of age; - a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state\'s law system. Moreover, if a person represents the Client for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act on his/her behalf, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement.
YOU understand and agree that the Service is provided on "AS IS" basis and that AWARDSPACE.COM assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, and failure to deliver or store any Client communication or personalization settings.
- AWARDSPACE.COM HOSTING SERVICES
- Bandwidth - Each hosting plan includes prepaid and fixed bandwidth.
- Domains Hosted - AWARDSPACE.COM hosting plans include domain hosting. Each
hosting plan has a limit of the number of domains that can be hosted. For more information about the different plans refer to our
- Domain Registration - Free domain names are available ONLY with annual(1,2 or 3 years) web hosting account(s)
subscriptions. Free domain name registration applies to .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info
domain names only for the initial year of registration. Each web hosting account can use a maximum of
one discounted domain name. Please note that domain name registrations are final and cannot be refunded.
In case of the following upgrades - from FREE plan to PAID plan and from PAID plan to another PAID plan with more features - FREE
domain name registration is NOT included.
- Disk Space - Each hosting plan includes prepaid and fixed disk space.
- IP Address/es - AWARDSPACE.COM hosting accounts do not initially include private IP addresses. In case YOU want to buy a shared hosting plan, a shared IP address will be available for your hosting account upon purchase. Please, contact the Sales Department for more details.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Database/s - All hosting plans include database/s. Please note that FREE hosting plans do not support a PostgreSQL database. Please observe the hosting plan comparison page on our web site for further details or contact our Sales Department.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL Database/s Quota - The allocated MySQL/PostgreSQ quota per database depends on the hosting plan. Please observe the plan comparison page on our web site for more details or contact pur Sales Department.
- SSH - Secured Shell access depends on the hosting plan. For reference please observe the plan comparison page on our web site.
- Zacky Tools Installer - We provide an automted script installer for over 60 popular software applications in association with SimpleScripts dot com. That said, we cannot gurantee all software applications are the latest versions and are compatible with the current PHP and MySQL versions. If you spot any incompatibility please open a trouble ticket from your control panel, trouble ticket section.
- Bandwidth - Each hosting plan includes prepaid and fixed bandwidth.
- BACKGROUND OPERATIONS/ADD-ON SERVICES
All paid hosting plans of AWARDSPACE.COM include, but are not limited to, the following services: CronTab service, Quick Script Installer and Mailing list integrated in the hosting Control Panel! These services are offered and provided WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS.
Additionaly AWARDSPACE.COM might offer the following ADD-ONS:
- Site Search Engine Submission - When applicable as a free addon product SEO submission should be
requested in maximum 3 months after the order is placed. Please note that in order to successfully submit your
site it should be fully functional and finished. No under construction, no unfinished sites or sites with no index
page will be accepted.
- Site Search Engine Submission - When applicable as a free addon product SEO submission should be requested in maximum 3 months after the order is placed. Please note that in order to successfully submit your site it should be fully functional and finished. No under construction, no unfinished sites or sites with no index page will be accepted.
- SERVICE GUARANTEES
AWARDSPACE.COM guarantees 99.9% network uptime. This, however, does not refer to problems araising from:
- Server Hardware Breakdown.
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the hosting service.
- Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by AWARDSPACE.COM.
Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by a customer happens, AWARDSPACE.COM is beyond
the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
- Server Hardware Breakdown.
- ACCOUNT USAGE & HOSTED CONTENT
- Your account content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this Agreement.
Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered
inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a AWARDSPACE.COM representative
regarding any inquiries over this matter.
- If any of AWARDSPACE.COM Services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM,
then those services will be immediatelly terminated. If unauthorized access is spotted, AWARDSPACE.COM
reserves the right to ban without notice the use of any AWARDSPACE.COM hardware or software hosted
on a AWARDSPACE.COM server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network.
You absolutely agree and understand that by breaking this paragraph and generally this agreement your account will be closed without notice and no refund will be issued. A chargeback of the amount will be prosecuted legally by AWARDSPACE.COM legal advisers to the final extend of the law.
- Inactivity period
- In 3 months time after account expiration each 7 days you will receive weekly notifications. Unless
you contact us during this period, your account will be deleted.
- If your account has been blocked due to violation of the terms of service, abuse, spam or any malicious purposes then it will be deleted in 15 days without any notice.
- In 3 months time after account expiration each 7 days you will receive weekly notifications. Unless you contact us during this period, your account will be deleted.
- Your account content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this Agreement. Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a AWARDSPACE.COM representative regarding any inquiries over this matter.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
AWARDSPACE.COM offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service within the time frame of 30 days after you purchased the account, you need to contact our Sales Department and you will receive a full refund for your hosting plan. Any domain registrations/transfers (free within a web hosting plan) are final and do not include any money back guarantee and will be a subject to the regular domain price per year.
In case of bank wire refund, a fee of $10 is calculated and the reverse bank wire is being sent at the client's expense. To process the reverse bank wire we need you to submit(over trouble ticket) the following details: Last name, First name or Company name, City, IBAN, and BIC.
- PAYMENT AND CHARGEBACKS
All customers should abide by the following verification procedure.
- Services are distibuted by AWARDSPACE.COM and provided by AttractSoft GmbH. By sining up for these services
you agree that you will be charged the respective amount for these services by the respective merchant provider under vendor name AttractSoft GmbH.
When signing up for a web hosting service with AWARDSPACE.COM, customers agree to all specified Terms in this document.
Thus, AWARDSPACE.COM will utilize this document as an evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry on behalf of the
customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he accepted them at the time of the order.
- AWARDSPACE.COM will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the
time of the sign-up process. AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to introduce changes to the packages
when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current
price list may differ from the pricing and
features of the customer's account.
We always aim to keep web hosting, VPS, domain and SSL services without interruption. Therefor the services we provide
will be renewed automatically unless notified prior to expiration date of the specific service. Domains and SSL renewals
are non-refundable as provided by third party company and their irreversible order policy.
Chargebacks are not accepted as a way of refunding. Any client who provokes a credit card chargeback of an order will be a subject to collections and legal actions. He/she will be charged $30.00 USD, because when signing up with AWARDSPACE.COM, customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
- Services are distibuted by AWARDSPACE.COM and provided by AttractSoft GmbH. By sining up for these services you agree that you will be charged the respective amount for these services by the respective merchant provider under vendor name AttractSoft GmbH. When signing up for a web hosting service with AWARDSPACE.COM, customers agree to all specified Terms in this document. Thus, AWARDSPACE.COM will utilize this document as an evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry on behalf of the customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he accepted them at the time of the order.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
AWARDSPACE.COM provides hosting services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers\' hosting with AWARDSPACE.COM confronts with service interruption issues.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the AWARDSPACE.COM Services, you will not use the AWARDSPACE.COM Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any AWARDSPACE.COM Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any AWARDSPACE.COM Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the AWARDSPACE.COM Services.
AWARDSPACE.COM, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disclose at any time any piece of information that AWARDSPACE.COM deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove, in whole or in part, any piece of information or material.
- THIRD PARTY
Any dealings with third parties (as well as advertisers) included within the AWARDSPACE.COM Services or participating in promotions, delivery and payment of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or the other third party. AWARDSPACE.COM cannot be held responsible or liable for any part of such dealings and promotions.
YOU agree that AWARDSPACE.COM, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) as well as the use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU are solely responsible for the content of your web pages, messages or data you or your sites\'s users upload on AWARDSPACE.COM servers. Using the AWARDSPACE.COM Services in connection to surveys, contests, pyramid schemes [HYIP], gambling, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, YOU agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted
by the Service`s registration form
- Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true,
accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate,
not current or incomplete, or AWARDSPACE.COM has reasonable grounds to suspect that
such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AWARDSPACE.COM
has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or
future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- YOU will receive a password and account designation upon completing
the Service registration process. YOU are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your account details, and YOU are fully responsible for all
activities that are assiciated with your account. YOU agree to:
- immediately notify AWARDSPACE.COM of any unauthorized use of your password, account and/or any other breach of security;
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session;
- refrain posting, disclosing, providing, selling or offering to sell your account details provided by AWARDSPACE.COM to any third parties;
AWARDSPACE.COM cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- Any Customer in violation of our system or network security and/or
enormously overloading/over flooding the servers' utilization is subject to
criminal and civil liability, as well as an immediate account termination. Examples
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unauthorized access, use, probe,
rootkit or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation,
e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an
e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- The Customer agrees not to publish on or over his/her account any information,
software or other content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others
or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content
is generally accessible.
- AWARDSPACE.COM does NOT allow sites that provide any content,
points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- Infringe on any third party`s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software/programs that may damage the operation of a third party`s computer or property;
- Contain Proxy, Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez). Moreover, any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost, ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) - all fall under this jurisdiction. This includes also Torrent sites or links to Torrent sites;
- Sites related or directly providing escort services;
- Display/distribute Adult content as well as any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites;
- Use of phishing or mimic sites are strictly prohibited on AWARDSPACE.COM,
any user's account suspected in such activity will be terminated WITHOUT refund and legal actions
will be started to the final extend of the law.
- YOU acknowledge and agree that AWARDSPACE.COM might change this
Terms of Services without notice and you are solely responsible to check for such
changes, follow up and comply with them.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service`s registration form
- CUSTOMER WEBSITE; CUSTOMER WARRANTIES/GUARANTIES
- When buying a hosting plan with AWARDSPACE.COM, customers agree to be
fully responsible for the deployment, development, operation and maintenance of their web
site, online store and/or e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge
of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online,
- the accuracy and relevance of the Customer's content and material showcased in his/her store or on his/her products;
- certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person;
- certainty that the Customer's content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. The Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints. The Customer is the only one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site/s and online store/s.
- The Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality
of any customer data (including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she
may receive in connection with his/her web site/s or online store/s.
- Each Customer guarantees to AWARDSPACE.COM that he/she owns or possesses
the right to use the Customer Content and the corresponding material, including all text, graphics, sound,
music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to AWARDSPACE.COM
that the use, reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information
and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers AWARDSPACE.COM to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. AWARDSPACE.COM is granted the right to assess the extent these operations need to be done.
- When buying a hosting plan with AWARDSPACE.COM, customers agree to be fully responsible for the deployment, development, operation and maintenance of their web site, online store and/or e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online, including:
- UNSUITABLE BEHAVIOUR
Any indecent abusive or insulting treatment towards a AWARDSPACE.COM employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated to behave in a well-mannered way with AWARDSPACE.COM employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail, phone, etc. Each Customer should avoid applying any forms of written emotional outburst. Any attempts of uncontrolled behavior will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement.
Other acts of treatment towards AWARDSPACE.COM employees that will be considered as unacceptable include verbal, oral, written or delivered by a second party threats that are addressed to AWARDSPACE.COM or any of its employees, partners, equipment, and concerns. Any forms of such threats will be interpreted as a breach of this Agreement. AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to restrict or completly stop access to clients' accounts and even to once and for all stop clients' hosting account without issuing a refund if any of the aforementioned rules are violated and if further communication is not possible due to continued bad mannered client behaviour!
- SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- Advertising of your AWARDSPACE.COM hosted site using Unsolicited Email (spam). This is strictly prohibited and your account will be removed immediately if it is involved in any type of spam activity;
- The bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- The sending of junk mail;
- The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- Posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit them;
- Posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups;
- Excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- Excessive email sending/receiving over 50 emails per 2 minutes or over 150 emails per hour and not more than 1000 emails a day;
- E-mail harassment of another Internet Customer/s, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
- The e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18;
AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
- ZACKY TOOLS SOURCES MODIFICATION
AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to modify the sources of the application installed via ZackyTools to meet speciffic company needs. Such needs may be (but not limited to): - Template modification - Branding modification - Default incoming/outgoing links modification. Such modifcations can be removed and the application reverted to its very default state upon written request (either via a ticket posted or an email to email@example.com is sent).
- ACCOUNT HDD RESOURCES USAGE
Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of its hosting account space to image and multimedia (.gif, .png, .avi, .mpg, .jpg, .mp3, .m4v, .3gp) files. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of its hosting account space to archive (.rar, .zip, .tar, .gzip, .iso, .nrg, .cue, .ccd, .img, .sub, .cue) files. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of its hosting account space to DB dump backup (.sql, .pgsql, .mssql, .mysql) files. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of its hosting account space to .exe, .pdf, .psd, .ppt files. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 4999MB of its hosting account space to any identical file types. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 3000MB of its hosting account space for storage of emails. Each and every AWARDSPACE.COM Customer agrees not to allocate more than 1000MB of its hosting account space for storage of databases.
- ACCOUNT DB RESOURCES USAGE
AWARDSPACE.COM provides its Customers shared hosting service with the ability to use MySQL and PostgreSQL database engines. The very nature of the service requires that database server resources be shared. The amount of available databases depends on the package that the Customer has signed up for. The database engines described above should be used by the Customer in a manner that the overall server performance is not affected and no downtime is caused due to overusage.
Every web hosting account can use up to 50 000 connections (per single database) per hour and also up to 30 concurrent connections towards a single database.
In case that a database is detected to use more than the 20% of the shared CPU due to database usage, AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to suspend the account associated with the database without any prior warning.
- ACCOUNT CPU/RAM RESOURCES USAGE
AWARDSPACE.COM provides its Customers with the ability to use CPU and RAM on shared principle. The resources described above should be used by the Customer in a manner that the overall server performance is not affected and no downtime is caused due to overusage. In case that a process is detected to use more than the 20% of the shared CPU/RAM AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to suspend the account associated with the process without any prior warning.
- INODES RESOURCES USAGE
Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode. The use of more than 250,000 inodes on any shared web hosting account may potentially result in a warning first, and if no action is taken future suspension.
- DEFINITION OF UNLIMITED DISK SPACE AND TRAFFIC USAGE
Being a web hosting provider we are greatly dedicated to help our clients to build their online presence. That is why we impose no limits on the disk space and traffic on plans having these features advertised as "unlimited".
While we want to be sure we are providing good service to all of our clients, still we require customers to comply with paragraph 17. ACCOUNT HDD RESOURCES USAGE and paragraph 23. TRAFFIC RESOURCE USAGE, which sets norm in Disk Space and Traffic usage of personal and business websites.
The nature of the shared web hosting service we provide, may force us to put constraints on given accounts that are affecting others accounts by abusing resources beyond what is expected to be a normal utilization of Disk Space and Traffic. Normal usage for personal and business websites is considered usage similar to the average resource utilization of our other customers.
Example of abnormal usage might be resource usage of a large corporation compared to a small personal or business website or storing large number of video, audio or other files that require more resources to support.
With this said we want to stress on the fact that we are providing hosting through a shared environment and each website may impact the performance of other websites. While our hosting platform has custom architecture designed to endure great loads generated from the shared accounts, occasional disruptions may result in from customer.s abnormal activities.
Disruptions are rare, because we carefully manage accounts that are over-utilizing the platform resources. In order to keep the normal operation, we reserve the right to suspend web hosting accounts that are destroying the performance of our shared hosting platform. In any case we notify prior or consequential to account suspension the owner by email and we are doing our best to cooperate with the affected user to resolve the issue.
- BACKUPS, DATA LOSS AND BACKUP LIMIT
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. Our backup service is ran each week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and we keep 3 week backups behind. AWARDSPACE.COM is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on AWARDSPACE.COM servers. Any shared account using more than 3 GB of disk space will be removed from our off site backup. Emails are not backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive(RAID Backup) which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
- TRAFFIC RESOURCE USAGE
AWARDSPACE.COM provides monthly traffic allowance. The allocated traffic allowance depends on the package. In case you pass the allocated monthly traffic we reserve the right to suspend your account until the next month cycle starts, until additional traffic allowance is ordered or even terminate the account and/or request to charge additional fee if the account has over-utilization. Unused traffic in one month cannot be carried over to next months. AWARDSPACE.COM reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any account that has traffic over-utilization and endanger the normal function of shared hosting platform.
With regard to the Unlimited data traffic packages on the shared hosting platform, a fair use policy will apply. If you generate more server traffic than is deemed acceptable by AWARDSPACE.COM, to the detriment of other AWARDSPACE.COM customers, AWARDSPACE.COM reserve the right to interrupt service. Unlimited data transfer applies to your use of web pages only (html, php, etc.), not for storage of movies, pictures, audio files, downloads etc.
- WEB SERVER RESOURCE USAGE
AWARDSPACE.COM provides a shared hosting service. The very nature of the service requires that Web Server.. resources be shared. Every web hosting account can use up to 40 concurrent (simultaneous) connections originating. from one IP (regardless of the domain, subdomain) and also 40 concurrent connections towards a single vHost. (domain or subdomain).
- IP RESOURCE USAGE
Due to the depletetion of the pool of unallocated IPv4 addresses, AWARDSPACE.COM have to comply with the latest trends and technology available to continue providing IPs to its cutsomers in a sustainable way. IPs for SSL certificates are provided on a shared basis between multiple hostnames using Apache SNI module. All SSL certificates we provide work properly with the new SNI technology supported by every modern major browser. However visitors using old versions of browsers that do not support SNI might experience warnings about website's certificate.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to. AWARDSPACE.COM, the Site or the Services (collectively "Feedback"), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our products. and services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service. that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license. to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and. otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow. others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Site or through any other method of. communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
- FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
AWARDSPACE.COM will be no liabile in case of failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services.
This agreement constitutes and represents the whole act of convention between the parties in regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, changes or modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the parties to be charged.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on any Customer`s account without the permission of the owner(s) or the person(s) they specifically authorize. Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) must upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
AWARDSPACE.COM cannot be held responsible for the content of pages hosted under our service. AWARDSPACE.COM cannot be held liable for any damages or lost profits from copyright infringments or unauthorized content reproduction hosted on our platform as a standalone user domain or as a subdomain under our utility domains, including but not limited to the following utility domains: onlinewebshop.net, myartsonline.com, mygamesonline.org, mypressonline.com, getenjoyment.net, medianewsonline.com, scienceontheweb.net, mywebcommunity.org, sportsontheweb.net, atwebpages.com. AWARDSPACE.COM does not review pages for content before they are posted, and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the contents of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any page from our servers which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines. Users are solely responsible for all files contained in their own directory, and can be held legally liable for the contents of their web site.