Hosting Knowledge Base
How Can I Access the ASP.NET Manager?
You can access the AwardSpace.com ASP.NET Manager in two easy steps:
- Sign in to your AwardSpace web hosting account.
- Under the Advanced Tools area, click on the ASP.NET Manager link.
How Can I Enable the ASP.NET service for a Specific Hostname?
Listed below are the steps needed to enable ASP.NET:
- Log into your AwardSpace account (as described above).
- Navigate to the ASP.NET Manager page.
- Select the domain name you wish to run under ASP.NET.
- Finally, click on the Activate ASP.NET button.
After a successful activation, you will receive a system notification message that your ASP.NET service has been activated.
Which AwardSpace Web Hosting Plans Offer ASP.NET Support?
Below is a list of all web hosting packages that support ASP.NET:
- Max Pack Plus – supports up to 5 ASP.NET websites
- Starter Semi-Dedicated – supports up to 2 ASP.NET websites
- Pro Semi-Dedicated – supports up to 4 ASP.NET websites
- Advanced Semi-Dedicated – supports up to 6 ASP.NET websites
How to Make “Default.aspx” a Default Index Page?
If you’d like your visitors to see your default Index page (Default.aspx) when visiting your web page, create an .htaccess file in the root directory of your website with the following contents:
RewriteRule ^$ /Default.aspx
If your Index page happens to have a different name (e.g. Home.aspx), simply change the string in your Rewrite rule to:
RewriteRule ^$ /Home.aspx