Hosting Knowledge Base
In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how to create a website in the AwardSpace Control Panel via our Zacky Installer.
What is the Zacky Installer?
The Zacky Installer is a software tool that allows you to install various Content Management Systems (such as blogs, forums, online shops, galleries) on your website automatically.
We are sure you will appreciate the use of the Zacky Installer, because it will save you time and effort when setting up a new website on your server.
Which Content Management Systems Do You Support?
Listed below are the software applications currently supported by our script installer:
Note: You can ONLY use the following applications with a Free hosting plan – WordPress and Joomla.
Start your blog in less than 20 minutes!
Prices starting at $35.88$42.7033.48€39.84€/year!
How to Set Up a Website using the Zacky Installer?
You can set up a website with our script installer by following the below mentioned process:
- Log into the Hosting Control Panel of your AwardSpace account.
- Navigate to the the Zacky Installer section.
- Choose a software that suits your needs.
- Select the theme that you wish to use and click Next. If you do not select a theme, the default theme will be installed on your website.
- On the next page, you will see a list of available plugins (extensions). Select those that you’re planning to use and press Next.
- From the Use an existing domain/subdomain name in my account menu, select your domain/sub-domain name.
- Next, you will be prompted to specify the installation path. If you want your application to be installed in the root directory of your website, please leave an empty path. Otherwise, please specify the name of your sub-directory (e.g. blog/).
- Type your title in the Enter your Website Title text field.
- Enter your e-mail address, choose an administrative username and password for your site and click Next.
- Verify your website preferences and credentials, and then press Install Now!.
- Please allow some time for our script installer to finalize the process.
Congratulations! Your desired application has been installed successfully and is now ready for management.