Web Hosting Knowledge Base
In this article, we’re going to review the Wallet section in the AwardSpace Control Panel.
What is Wallet?
The AwardSpace wallet allows you to store funds in your web hosting account. You are able to use it to purchase new products, renew/extend your subscription and more.
What are the Advantages of Using the Wallet?
Below is a list of the main benefits and advantages you’ll get from using the wallet:
- Instant approval
- Gives you an additional bonus – the bigger the amount, the bigger the bonus
- No additional verification required
- No interruption in service
How Can I Access my Wallet?
- Sign in to your AwardSpace account through our portal.
- In the Orders & Invoices pane, click on the icon.
How Can I Recharge my Account?
You can add more funds to your account in four easy steps:
- Log into your dashboard.
- Navigate to the Wallet page.
- Using the scroll bar, select the amount that you wish to add.
- Press Recharge.
- Proceed to the checkout page and finalize the purchase process.
Note: The minimum recharge amount is $15, while the maximum is $1100.
What Types of Bonuses Can I Get?
When adding funds customers are granted with the value from $2 to $275.
The bonus payment amounts are listed below based on the amount of money deposited by the account holder:
Am I Allowed to Use a Non-USD Currency?
You can order products in any of the following currencies – USD, EUR and GBP.
It's Time to Share Your Story.
Get Free Web Hosting. Start a website, and introduce yourself to the world.