In this tutorial, we’re going to walk you through the process of configuring an automatic email reply on your AwardSpace mail server.
What is an Automatic Responder?
An automatic email responder (also known as an auto-reply) is a tool that automatically generates a response to an incoming email. Automatic replies are mainly used to inform senders that you are on vacation or out of your workplace.
How Would I Go About Setting Up an Automatic Reply?
Configuring an automatic reply can be achieved by following the below steps:
- Sign in to your AwardSpace website hosting account.
- Visit the Email Accounts page.
- Select the E-mail Accounts tab.
- Click on your mailing address. (Do not have an e-mail account yet? You can easily set up one by following the steps in our Creating an Email Account tutorial.)
- Open the Auto Responders menu.