We have gone through the email account creation process in our previous article. In this article we will review closely the Catch-all Email Account which you can create with AwardSpace.
What is a Catch-all Account
A catch-all account is the address of an electronic mailbox that can collect all messages that are addressed to an invalid address at the same domain. For example, if you have created a catch-all address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and someone tries to deliver a message to a non-existing account of yours (email@example.com), their message will end up in your catch-all inbox.
How to create a Catch-All Account
Setting up a catch-all account can be done in 7 easy steps:
- Log into your AwardSpace website hosting account.
- Go to the Email Accounts section.
- Select the Create E-mail Account tab.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click on the Advanced Settings link.
- Enable the Catch-all option by clicking Yes.
- Press Create.