MySQL/PostgreSQL database connection can be established with script/software hosted only on your web hosting account (meaning no remote access is allowed due to security reasons). The following settings are needed:
- DB Host: The hostname for your database server
- DB Port: 3306(for MySQL) / 5432(for PostgreSQL)
- DB Name: The database name you have assigned
- DB Username: The database username you have assigned
- DB Password: The database password you have assigned
You can find the above information by logging in to your hosting control panel and opening the Database Manager.