The nameservers (or NS) are an important part of every domain. They are used to point your domain to a specific server(s). If you have just registered a domain and you would like to point it to your hosting provider you need to change your domain nameservers. In this article we will show you where to find your domain nameservers and what are Awardspace nameservers.
How to find your domain Name Servers?
There are many ways you can check your domain nameservers. One of them is to use a third party website that shows the DNS records of your domain. We have also created our own DNS lookup tool here.
Another way to check your domain nameservers is through the control panel of your domain registrar (the company with which you have registered the domain). If you have registered the domain with us you can find what your nameservers are by following the steps bellow:
- Log in to your hosting control panel
- From the Hosting Tools menu click on Domain Manager
- In the Domain Manager section click on your domain
- Select the Name Servers tab
- There you will see your currently active Name Servers
What are Awardspace Name Servers?
In order to use your domain with us you need to change your domain nameservers. You can find our nameservers by following these steps:
- Log in to your Hosting control panel
- Find the Hosting Account Features table located at the bottom of the left sidebar
- Mouseover “view” for the Name Servers and you will see the name servers which you need to use