How to Add an Email Account5 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to add an email account using your hosting control panel within a few seconds. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Email Accounts section from the control panel.
2. Type in the email name.
3. Type in your password and confirm it.
4. To receive all emails addressed to email accounts which don’t exist on the mail server, select Catch-all by clicking ot the checkbox.
5. To send all email notifications from your hosting scripts from this email, set this email as default From by clicking on the checkbox.
6. Once ready, click on the Create E-mail button.
7. The email address has been added to the system.