How to Upgrade from Free to Paid Hosting5 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to upgrade from free to paid hosting plan. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. Paid hosting plans offer much more resources than a free one. With paid hosting you have access to more resources, tools and features. For example free accounts have a limit of maximum 31 emails to send each month. Such limit does not apply to the paid plans. You also have access to faster servers, unlimited disc space and bandwidth.
2. To upgrade from free hosting to a paid one you will need to go to the Services Upgrade section of the control panel.
3. Select your paid hosting plan and click Continue to proceed.
4. Make sure that the correct contact details are filled in.
5. You will need to agree to our terms of service.
6. When ready, click Continue to proceed.
7. Complete the order by paying via 2Checkout.