How to Purchase VPS Hosting Plan7 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to purchase VPS hosting plan with us from your hosting control within a few minutes. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Virtual Private Servers section from the control panel.
2. Select the VPS you wish to purchase by clicking on the checkbox.
3. Select your billing period from the dropdown list and click Continue to proceed.
4. You can customize your VPS by purchasing additional RAM memory, HDD space and bandwidth.
5. Select the VPS you wish to purchase by clicking on the checkbox.
6. Select your operating system and click Continue to proceed.
7. Your contact details are entered by default, but if they are outdated you may need to change them.
8. In order to renew your hosting plan you must agree to our paid hosting terms of service by clicking on the checkbox.
9. If you would like to issue the invoice to a company, click on the checkbox and fill in the required details.
7. Once you are ready, click Continue to proceed.
11. Now you must select a payment method and complete the order. Then it will be processed by our sales team as soon as possible.