How to Edit the php.ini File
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to edit the php.ini file from your hosting account. This feature is available only for paid users. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First you need to select the PHP Settings section from the control panel.
2. Click on the link to edit the php.ini file.
3. You can see the current version of the file in the editor.
4. After you changed the file click on the Save button to save all changes you have made.
5. The file has been saved successfully.
6. To restore the original php.ini file click on the Restore Default php.ini button.
7. The file has been restored successfully.