How to Upgrade Your Hosting Plan
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to upgrade your hosting plan with us from your hosting control panel within a few minutes. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Services Upgrade section from the control panel. You will see that all products you have purchased with us are listed here
2. You can select to which type of hosting service you want to upgrade by clicking on the radio button. If you are not sure about the differences between some of the plans you can click on their “Compare” checkboxes and see the differences by clicking on the “Compare Plans” button.
3. Once you select the plan you wish to upgrade to, click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. Your contact details are entered by default, but you can change them if you like.
5. In order to renew your hosting plan you must agree to our paid hosting terms of service by clicking on the checkbox.
6. If you would like to issue the invoice to a company, click on the checkbox and fill in the required details.
7. Once you are ready, click Continue to proceed.
8. Now you must select a payment method and complete the order. Then it will be processed by our sales team as soon as possible.