How to Setup Cron Jobs
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to setup cron jobs from your hosting control panel. It is available only for paid users. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. To create a new cron job you need to go to the Crontab Settings section of the control panel. In order to make it easier, the control panel allows you to specify when the cron job will run with a few clicks of the mouse.
2. Select values for minutes, hours, days, weekdays and months.
3. Now type in the crontab command.
4. After you’ve entered the command click on the Set Cron Job button.
5. The Cron job has been added to the system.