How to Purchase SSL Certificate
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to purchase SSL certificate with us from your hosting control panel. It is available only for paid users. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
- First, you have to select the SSL Manager section from the control panel.
- If you have 1 domain in your account you will see 2 different options to secure – one with “www” prefix and one without it. Please note that securing www.my-new-domain.com (for example) will not secure my-new-domain.com.
- Choose the domain you wish to buy certificate for and click on Buy SSL certificate.
- Select the SSL provider from which you want to purchase your certificate by clicking on the checkbox. The hostname should appear automatically. Make sure that “I will use this SSL in my hosting account” is checked.
- You will also need a dedicated IP in order for the SSL to work. Click on the checkbox and type in the hostname
- When you are done with the selection click Continue to proceed.
- Make sure that the correct contact details are filled in.
- In order to purchase a SSL you must agree to our Certificate Services Agreement.
- If you would like to issue the invoice to a company, click on the checkbox and fill in the required details.
- Once you are ready, click Continue to proceed.
- You must fill in additional information which will authenticate the identity of your company.
- When ready, click Continue to proceed.
- Now you must select a payment method and complete the order. Then it will be processed by our sales team as soon as possible. Please note that it may take a few hours for the SSL provider to check and verify the information. After that the company will issue the certificate
- WordPress 6.0.1: Numerous Bug Fixes for Core and Block Editor
- What’s New in WordPress 6.0 Arturo
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Move Blocks in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Add a Block to a WordPress Post or Page
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Deleting a Block in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using Block Patterns in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using WordPress Reusable Blocks
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using the WordPress Block Library
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Customizing the WordPress Block Editor Interface
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Interface of the WordPress Block Editor
- AwardSpace: How Terms and Conditions protect your website: disclaimer, liabilities, and more
- WordPress 5.8 Tatum Is Here. See What’s New!
- How to force HTTPS with .htaccess
- How to flush DNS cache on Windows?
- .htaccess Generator
- How to Transfer a Website to AwardSpace?
- How to Comply and Some Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Best WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugin
- Where Can I See My Bandwidth Usage?
- How to Log Into the Hosting Control Panel?
- How to Signup for a Free Hosting Service?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Create a Blog for Your Brand
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Basics of the WordPress Block Editor
- 5 Ways to Build Stronger Customer Relationships
- How to Manually Backup your Website?