How to Purchase SSL Certificate8 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to purchase SSL certificate with us from your hosting control panel. It is available only for paid users. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the SSL Manager section from the control panel.
2. If you have 1 domain in your account you will see 2 different options to secure – one with “www” prefix and one without it. Please note that securing www.my-new-domain.com (for example) will not secure my-new-domain.com.
3. Choose the domain you wish to buy certificate for and click on Buy SSL certificate.
4. Select the SSL provider from which you want to purchase your certificate by clicking on the checkbox. The hostname should appear automatically. Make sure that “I will use this SSL in my hosting account” is checked.
5. You will also need a dedicated IP in order for the SSL to work. Click on the checkbox and type in the hostname
6. When you are done with the selection click Continue to proceed.
7. Make sure that the correct contact details are filled in.
8. In order to purchase a SSL you must agree to our Certificate Services Agreement.
9. If you would like to issue the invoice to a company, click on the checkbox and fill in the required details.
10. Once you are ready, click Continue to proceed.
11. You must fill in additional information which will authenticate the identity of your company.
12. When ready, click Continue to proceed.
13. Now you must select a payment method and complete the order. Then it will be processed by our sales team as soon as possible. Please note that it may take a few hours for the SSL provider to check and verify the information. After that the company will issue the certificate