How to Connect Using PuTTY and SSH
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to connect using PuTTY and SSH. This feature is available only for our paid customers. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Select SSH Manager section from the control panel. There you will see the hostname(s), the username and the port. The password is the one you are using to log into the control panel.
2.Start PuTTY, enter the hostname and the port, then click Open.
3. You may get a message which says that SSH key are not installed on your computer. The program will ask you if you want to add the key to the cache. Click Yes.
4. When the connection is established use your SSH username and password to log in.
5. Note that due to security reasons PuTTY does not visualize the password, so be careful when you are typing it.
6. Press Enter and you will be connected.