How to Connect Using SFTP and SSH
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to connect using SFTP and SSH. You can establish connection with the software WinSCP. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
- First, you have to select the SSH Manager section from the control panel. There you will see the hostname(s), the username and the port. The password is the one you are using to log into the control panel.
- Start WinSCP, enter the hostname, the port, your username and password, then click Login.
- You may get a message which says that SSH key are not installed on your computer. The program will ask you if you want to add the key to the cache. Click Yes.
- You are now connected .
- WordPress 6.0.1: Numerous Bug Fixes for Core and Block Editor
- What’s New in WordPress 6.0 Arturo
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Move Blocks in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Add a Block to a WordPress Post or Page
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Deleting a Block in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using Block Patterns in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using WordPress Reusable Blocks
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using the WordPress Block Library
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Customizing the WordPress Block Editor Interface
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Interface of the WordPress Block Editor
- AwardSpace: How Terms and Conditions protect your website: disclaimer, liabilities, and more
- WordPress 5.8 Tatum Is Here. See What’s New!
- How to force HTTPS with .htaccess
- How to flush DNS cache on Windows?
- .htaccess Generator
- How to Transfer a Website to AwardSpace?
- How to Comply and Some Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Best WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugin
- Where Can I See My Bandwidth Usage?
- How to Log Into the Hosting Control Panel?
- How to Signup for a Free Hosting Service?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Create a Blog for Your Brand
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Basics of the WordPress Block Editor
- 5 Ways to Build Stronger Customer Relationships
- How to Manually Backup your Website?