How to Create a PostgreSQL Database4 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to create a PostgreSQL database using our control panel. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Database Manager section from the control panel.
2. Next, click on the Create PostgreSQL database tab.
3. Fill in the name of the database and its password.
4. When ready, click on the Create Database button.
5. Your new MySQL database has been added to your account.
6. You can customize the database by using phpPgAdmin.