How to Create an FTP Account
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to create an FTP account using your hosting control panel within a few seconds. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
- First, you have to select the FTP Manager section from the control panel.
- Next, you need to type in the username and password for the new account.
- If you want to restrict the access to a specific existing folder for this account, type in the path in the FTP Path field.
- Click on the Create FTP Account button.
- Your will see that the new account has been added to the system.
- WordPress 6.0.1: Numerous Bug Fixes for Core and Block Editor
- What’s New in WordPress 6.0 Arturo
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Move Blocks in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: How to Add a Block to a WordPress Post or Page
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Deleting a Block in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using Block Patterns in WordPress
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using WordPress Reusable Blocks
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Using the WordPress Block Library
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Gutenberg Tutorial: Customizing the WordPress Block Editor Interface
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Interface of the WordPress Block Editor
- AwardSpace: How Terms and Conditions protect your website: disclaimer, liabilities, and more
- WordPress 5.8 Tatum Is Here. See What’s New!
- How to force HTTPS with .htaccess
- How to flush DNS cache on Windows?
- .htaccess Generator
- How to Transfer a Website to AwardSpace?
- How to Comply and Some Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Best WordPress WYSIWYG Editor Plugin
- Where Can I See My Bandwidth Usage?
- How to Log Into the Hosting Control Panel?
- How to Signup for a Free Hosting Service?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Create a Blog for Your Brand
- Gutenberg Tutorial: The Basics of the WordPress Block Editor
- 5 Ways to Build Stronger Customer Relationships
- How to Manually Backup your Website?