How to Create an FTP Account
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to create an FTP account using your hosting control panel within a few seconds. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the FTP Manager section from the control panel.
2. Next, you need to type in the username and password for the new account.
3. If you want to restrict the access to a specific existing folder for this account, type in the path in the FTP Path field.
4. Click on the Create FTP Account button.
5. Your will see that the new account has been added to the system.