How to Register a Domain7 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to register a domain with us. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Domain Manager section from the control panel.
2. Fill in the domain name (for this tutorial we will register mynewdomain.biz).
3. From the dropdown list, select the desired TLD (.com, .net, .org, etc.).
4. Click on the “Check Domain” button.
5. If you want to register the same domain name with other TLDs along with the selected one, just click on the checkboxes.
6. Scroll down and click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the registration.
7. Scroll down and click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the registration.
8. If you wish to remove some of the domains you have selected click on the “Change products” button.
9. Make sure that the correct contact details are filled.
10. In order to purchase a domain you must agree to our Domain Name Registration Policy.
11. If you would like to issue an invoice to a company, click on the checkbox and fill in the required information.
12. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the registration.
13. Select your preferred payment method and finalize the payment.