How to Use the DNS Manager
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to use the DNS manager section in your hosting account. It is available for free and paid users. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Domain Manager section from the control panel.
2. Click on the Settings icon for the domain you wish to change the DNS settings.
3. Select the DNS tab.
4. You have the full control to modify the A record, the CNAME record, the MX record, the name servers and also SOA and TXT records.
5. If you want to add a new record, click on the Add New button.
6. Click on the Edit button for the record you want to modify and do the changes you want.
7. When you are done with editing, click Save. If you want to discard the changes, click Cancel
8. If you hane done some changes, but you need the default settings before the modifications, clickl on the Restore DNS Defaults button. The Original DNS settings will be restored.