How to Add a Domain
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to add a domain from another registrar to your hosting account. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Domain Manager section from the control panel.
2. When the page is loaded click on the “Host an existing domain” radio button.
3. Type in your domain name.
4. Click on the Host Domain button.
5. You will get a message which says that the domain has been included in our system.
6. The next thing you need to do is to go to the domain registrar’s website and change the DNS servers.