How to Delete a Domain5 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to delete a domain or a subdomain from your hosting control panel within a few minutes. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Domain Manager section from the control panel.
2. Click on the Settings icon for the domain you wish to delete.
3. Click on the Unhost (delete) button.
4. Please note that any websites, files and emails associated with this domain will be deleted.
5. Click on the Delete Domain button and confirm the deletion.
6. If you want to delete a subdomain click on the Subdomains tab.
7. Click on the Settings icon for the subdomain you wish to delete.
8. Select “Delete Subdomain” and confirm the deletion.
9. The subdomain has been deleted from the system.