How to Setup Password Protection4 min read
In this video hosting tutorial you will learn how to setup password protection for a folder using your hosting control panel. Return to Video Tutorials Page.
1. First, you have to select the Password Protection section from the control panel.
2. Fill in the FTP username for which you want to set password protection.
3. Type in a password for the folder that will be protected.
4. Enter the path which will be protected, or leave blank to require password for the main directory.
5. Once ready click on the Set Password Protection button.
6. The password protection settings have been added to the system.